- To ensure that our clients get professional service from our workers. We meet your standards and promise to give you designs that you desire.
- To assist architectural draughters that are seeking a way forward in terms of colleges, internships, jobs and information as well as advice.
- Our motive is to reach out to high school students and educate grades between 10-12 on Architectural Draughting, what it is, the advantages, disadvantages and why it’s important to know what technical career choice you want to pursue After high school.
- To use Archi-Draught as a tool that can familiarise this untapped field in architecture to creatively talented and driven individuals who desire to design the space Around them
- To have a campaign movement, where we'll be offering workshop training in creating experiential training awareness.
View the Director's Profile
- To ensure that Architectural Draughting graduates/students and other interested pupils get the necessary information about where, how and when they can ACT on their CAREER PATHS.
- To work hand in hand with the Department of Education to inform students about Architectural Draughting . This will include visiting schools and hosting workshops. Part of the short term objectives is to give out as much information a
- To enhance the standard of Education and experience that is needed in our Country for one to produce professional work and the kind of focus structure that will alleviate our students from dropping out of school and eliminating endless field changing.